9.13.2014

Having a good time in LA.

 
It's been 5 days since I got to California.


I felt a bit wired of cultural differences because I didnt come to the states for a year.
But now I really enjoy my days here (no jet lag!)


Yesterday was so crazy. Although my friend took me to Torrance to find colector barbie dolls for my mom, there was no shop which I saw the address on website! She called some different shops which are also on the Internet, but there weren't. I never imagined such a hard way to get dolls... lol
 
 
 
We went to Hollywood! It was my second time.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Hollywood was okay. :)
Most people dont want to go there twice I guess. Hollywood is such a fancy place. haha



It was 9.11, so we joined the event of Beverly Hills fire department.




 
 
 
 


Dinner at Italian restaurant. Food was so nice! :D



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment