5.06.2011

We lost so many lives because of horrible disasters.


We were really really sad and hurt by them.
But people made people smile. We helped and believed each other.
Many countries (and people) donated and pray for victims and Japanese.


We noticed that precious bonds and thank to kindness.
I believe kindness make others smile and strong.


I'm sure Japan changes better in the future.
We'll try and work hard for own future and Japan's future.

I thank all my friends who encourage me.
So I repay them by try to keep their smile.

This pic is my today's lunch =)
Sooo yummy !
I love it xDDD

I will write as many as new notes and update photos here =)

1 comment:

  1. Gambatte!

    Be Strong!
    The unity and perseverance that the Japanese are showing is absolutely outstanding.

    I am praying for everyone :)

    x

    ReplyDelete