5.15.2011

WEEKEND :)

On Saturday, I had a class - we learned about European buildings (mainly Italy)
History of European buildings' teacher is my favorite teacher so I could enjoy xD

After that I met a friend at Shibuya to talk and think about Katy Perry's live :)
We bought some tools to use her live. We have several ideas :DD haha Can't wait her live !!!!
We went to LOFT, Tokyu HANDS, Justin Bieber's special shop (look at this photo) and cafe etc.

I went back my neighborhood at night and met my friend. I talked to him about my surroundings aren't good right now.
He's one of my good friend and always understand my feelings.
I talked a lot then - he advised me a little and my feeling became better.


I can smile like usual day since then.

On Sunday, I worked from 10 to 5. It wasn't so hard like usual. I could talk a lot with older girls and boys.
It was so fun !
Especially I like to talk with foreign workers because I can practice other languages :)
I sometimes teach better Japanese ! hahaha

After the work, I moved to Shinjuku and joined a meeting of light music club (band activity club)
I really wanna join this club because all members are kind and wonderful !!!!!
I wanna play my favorite music with them xDDD

I walked around and bought some things !
I love night bright city :p lol


I reached at home at 10 pm I will change my nails' color - it's jb color <3 haha
I can't wait his live !!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment