5.13.2010

special thanks X)

I stayed six days in Kyushu of Japan for school trip
It's my first visit to Kyusyu =D

There are many good foods and traditional buildings
And the view from bus's windows was really beautiful XD
So I could relax =)
I didn't like countryside before
But now I like it !!

I was able to do a lot of good experiences X)
And I received many good stimulations too
I wanna go to Kyushu again XD


I'm a happy person because I could go to such a good school trip =P haha
I could learn many things and could get the power to live from there =)
I think "unknown is more dreadful than knowing"

I won't miss chance and will do good experience more =P

I really thank local people , good environment and my parents XDXD
This experience can't change any other things !!

No comments:

Post a Comment