2.10.2011

ah =3

My sister went to Kyoto and Nara last week =)
She gave us "nama-yatsuhashi"

It was strawberry taste !
Sooo unique but delicious <3


I love nama-yatsuhashi xDDD

Today was holiday because my school had entrance exam.

I went to university and after it I hanged out with friend =)


We played billiard !
I didn't play it over 1 year.

I was really looking forward to playing it again so I'm really happy now !!!!!

Billiard is sooo awesome.

I wanna play it every day ! haha

I'll update puri on facebook as soon as I can xD

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. 楽しい1日でよかったね!^^
    生八ツ橋はおいしそう!食べてみたい!笑

    ReplyDelete
  2. :OOO HMMMM!
    Aweeeesooome! :D

    that nama-yatsuhashi seems familiar O.O I bought the exact same thing when I was in Kyoto :OO scaaaaary!
    Proof: http://img703.imageshack.us/f/img0438i.jpg/
    xDDD

    ReplyDelete