2.23.2011

I have it everyday.

This ice cream is nice !
It's one of my favorite :)


I eat ice cream about 340 days in a year (sometimes I forget to eat it :P haha)


Yesterday I had English-writing exam.
It was really unique test !
Our teacher gave us letter and we wrote the reply.
I liked this English test and this course :)

I learned English essay and English poem in this class.
I wrote "the Japanese language education in foreign countries" and "the principle of happiness" ^_^


Today I had Japanese history and Chinese exams.
They were really hard and not fun for me :( haha

I have exams until Friday so I also have to study today ...


I wanna play the guitar (T_T)

_

2 comments:

  1. へーー!340日!笑
    じゃあ、毎日はアイス食べてるんじゃん!><
    なんだそれ!→「sometimes I forget to eat it」って笑!!笑
    テスト頑張って!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ジョンへ


    うんほぼ毎日食べる!
    冬でも食べるよ笑

    ありがとう!!!

    ReplyDelete