2.20.2011

February 17

I went to Taylor Swift's live ^^


I like her since I listened to her songs first.
She's cute and really good person.

She's always kind to her fans :)
Her songs and her smile make us happy...




You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift





Her live was in Nippon-Budokan.







There was crowded by many people, especially young girls and boys.








I bought this guitar pick set ^^







>>> Set List


1 sparks fly
2 mine
3 the story of us
4 back to december
5 better than revenge
6 speak now
7 fearless
8 fifteen
9 you belong with me
10 dear john
11 enchanted
12 long live

13 love story



Her live was really really amazing !

We could feel her kindness and thankness :)
We like her.

We hope she come back Japan someday and her succeed.




_

No comments:

Post a Comment