12.23.2010

2010.12.21 at TDS

I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with my best friends =)

I woke up at 4:30 and prepared for a half and an hour !!

TDS is a little far from here ><
It took a half and an hour by train !

I listened music, such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Panic at the Disco, My
Chemical Romance, Black Eyed Peas etc
I love their songs so much <3

The train was a little clowded by students and workers =D

I was standing and thinking about foreign countries ...
I really want to go to Canada and France next year and I wanna speak basic
French until then =)

Anyway, we could meet at 8:15 and entered TDS at 9 !!!
I went there with 3 friends ^^







The day was a fine day and not cold but there weren't clowded by people
than usual !
It was good for us xDDD

We could ride many attractions and watch various shows !
They were sooo fun and amazing x)


The landscapes ware really wonderful ! <333










Also, Christmas decolations were cute =D <3
Many trees were decorated for Christmas !!!




























We rode Tower of Terror, Journey to the Center of the Earth, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Aquatopia, Raging Spirits, Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull, Sindbad's Storybook Voyage and DisneySea Transit Steamer Line xD






These are fast pass (of Raging Spirits and Journey to the Center of the Earth) =)


We watched Mermaid Lagoon Theater, Big Band Beat, The Magic Lamp Theater and Christmas Wishes ! <3

Shows of TDS are really amazing than TDL xD
Sooo cool <333



I had caramel taste popcorn, black pepper taste popcorn, a scallop cream croquette sandwich, a cinnamon taste churros, an ukiwaman, milk-tea taste popcorn and an apricot pie ^^






This is a scallop cream croquette sandwich !






This is a cinnamon taste churros !!
It's Mickey's shape xD <3






This is a ukiwaman ^^
It's a float-ring's shape!<3






This is an apricot pie !!!!



We took a photo with Duffy <333
Duffy is really popular in Japan !
We love him xD <3






We sometimes had to wait for attractions but we enjoyed talking then xD

We love to talk and it was really funny and fun so waiting time wasn't
boring ! haha


I was happy all day x)


We took many photos, had delicious foods, rode many attractions and watched
amazing shows !










I could spend great time with my best friends !

The day was like a wonderful dream ... =) !!!!



I bought this cookies for my family ^^






This cute lease was on the platform x)






I thank to my friends and the miracle =D <333




English website :
Tokyo Disney Resort



_

9 comments:

  1. ちょっとまって><
    4:30に起きて、6:00家に出て、電車は1時間半、じゃあさおりは7:30TDSに着いたってこと?(@_@)そして、友達と待ち合わせは8:15だから、さおりは一人で45分で待ったってこと?(@_@)

    フランスに来て!^^
    そしたら、フランスのディズニーランドに行こう~!笑

    うわーい!写真ありがとう!!^^
    そうだね!クリスマスツリーが多いんだね~
    きれいーー!

    あー、サンドイチは豚カツじゃなかったんだ 笑
    scallopだった^^ おいしそう!

    churros!食べたいなー
    ミッキーの形って考えたことないけど、見てるね!^^
    ukiwamanはドーナツ形見てる 笑

    Duffyの写真、可愛い!!^^
    さおりと友達の写真、可愛い!!^^

    本当楽しそうだったなー
    私も行ってみたい~!

    その日は楽しくてよかったね~^^
    あー、コメント長くてごめんね 笑

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I see, it's cool to be with his friends in a fantasy world, as adventurers, right xD? You look happy in the photos, Takes care of your friends and stay close to them:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ジョン


    6時に準備終わって、家を出たのは6時半くらいだよ^^
    15分くらい待ってた!

    うん! フランスのディズニー行きたい^^ <3

    TDSにはツリーが8か所くらいあった!
    それぞれストーリーがあるんだよ =)

    うん!
    ホタテクリームコロッケだよ~ <3

    ミッキー型チュロスは、TDSで一か所だけなんだ^^
    うきわまんは、うきわの形なの!
    うきわ知ってる? :D

    ありがとう<3
    Duffyすごーく可愛かった!
    ふわふわしてた^^

    すごい楽しかったよ!
    日本に来たら絶対行ってね!
    一日まるまる楽しめるよ xDDD


    長いコメントありがとう <3
    嬉しい!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Nrt


    Yes ^^
    The day was really really amazing day xD
    Thank you so much !
    I think You should go to there too if you like fantasy world xD !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'd like to go, but it does not exist in my country :p.

    ReplyDelete
  6. さおりへ

    へー、そうなんだ!^^
    15分でよかった!

    うん、来て来て!^^

    8か!ツリーが多かったね~
    ストーリーもあるんだ、すごい!

    ホタテクリームコロッケかあ!
    おいしそうだったね~

    うきわの形なんだ!^^
    知らないけど辞書に調べた 笑

    可愛かったね^^

    うん^^行ったら行く!

    そっか!よかった!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Nrt


    Yes I see ^^
    You can go to there if you come to Japan =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ジョンへ


    うん!
    ぜひ来て^^

    私もフランスに行く時は絶対ディズニー行く~<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes of course I will.=P

    ReplyDelete