12.12.2010

the story about Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross is a member of the Young Veins since 2009

Before the Young Veins, He played the guitar as Panic at the Disco about 4 years =)


I liked PATD so much .. but 2 members went to other bands a year ago

I thought it means they broke up =(


I was sooo sad then but now I support YV and PATD because they are great artists x)


Ryan wrote many many amazing lyrics when he was in PATD and Ryan's make-up impacted my sense so I respect him ...


I put make-up on my eyes like Ryan Ross !!

How do you think about this make-up ??

4 comments:

  1. 化粧、やりすぎるんじゃんない?
    へー!うそ!!さおりも?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ジョンへ


    濃いよね!
    Ryan Ross のメイク大好きなんだ~ xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. さおりへ

    うん、濃過ぎるんだと思う!
    へー、そんなの好きなんだ 笑

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ryan ross forever..................................

    ReplyDelete